This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions and this recipe for One Pan Ranch Chicken and Veggies are mine alone. #PowerfulFusionClean #CollectiveBias
Lately, I have been doing a lot of experimenting with one sheet pan dinners. What this is, is the perfect way to put a twist on cooking and make ALL of your food all on one tray, which frees up your time washing dishes and cooking in the kitchen.
Today I am going to share with you my favorite new sheet pan dinners — one I have made multiple times now — One Pan Ranch Chicken and Veggies Dinner.
All you need for this photo are just a few ingredients right from your pantry —
- Baby New Potatoes
- brown sugar
- Garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper for taste
- ranch seasoning mix packet
Making this dish is simple and easy and your family will RAVE about the taste. So — here is how you make this yummy dish!
One Pan Chicken and Veggies Dish
Start by preheating your oven to 400 degrees. Then take a sheet pan like this one that I have (it is fairly large to accommodate all the veggies and chicken) and spray it with cooking spray.
Now, take each chicken breast and rub it generously with 1 teaspoon of brown sugar per chicken breast.
The brown sugar melts into the chicken creating this delicious sweetness that you will definitely sit up and take notice of when the dish is done.
Now, take your carrots and peel them and then slice them into halves and set aside. Then take your new baby potatoes and halve those as well and set them aside.
Place chicken, potatoes and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Ranch Seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Place in the oven and roast the food until the chicken is cooked through and reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.
Then serve to your family for everyone to enjoy!
- 8 teaspoons brown sugar, divided
- 8 bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 16 ounces baby peeled carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1-ounce package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Using your fingers, work the brown sugar, about 1 teaspoon per thigh, onto both sides of the chicken.
- Place chicken, potatoes and carrots in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with Ranch Seasoning and garlic; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Place into oven and roast until the chicken is completely cooked through, reaching an internal temperature of 165 degrees F, about 25-30 minutes.* Then broil for 2-3 minutes, or until caramelized and slightly charred.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.
And now that you have this delicious new one pan sheet dinner to make, let me tell you how to make the cleanup even easier.
Making this dish is always fun and delicious, BUT that brown sugar on the chicken always causes the pan to get crusty and nasty, making it tough cleaning challenge.
However, the New Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ dish liquid provides a Modern Twist on Cleaning™ and makes it even easier on me for cleanup.
The special powered formula cleans 2.5 times better than the normal Palmolive AND it removes 24 hour stuck on food. How awesome is that?
It comes in this amazing scent of Baking Soda and Lime or Baking Soda and Grapefruit and is available at your local Kroger (which is where I got mine).
Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ dish liquid combines Baking Soda and the fresh scents of Lime or Grapefruit in a formula that will give you A Modern Twist on Cleaning™ and will let you Cook Up a Storm.
What delicious one pan sheet dinner can you make for your family today? Don’t forget to grab a bottle of the new Palmolive® Fusion Clean™ Baking Soda & Lime to make cleanup a breeze.