These no bake pineapple cheesecake shooters are a quick dessert that everyone will absolutely flip over.
I love making simple and easy bite-sized desserts.
I used to do a lot of catering for weddings and parties, so I have a lot of fun foodie dishes that make desserts look fun but fancy — with almost NO prep whatsoever.
How to Make Pineapple Cheesecake Shooters
For this recipe, it is really just a handful of ingredients.
I used Nairn's gluten free original biscuits to create a Graham like cracker crumble.
The cheesecake center is cream cheese and whipped topping. I whipped room temperature cream cheese with a tub of frozen whipped topping to create the perfect cheesecake like texture.
You can make this thinner by adding a little heavy cream to it, but I like mine pretty thick.
The pineapple is just fresh pineapple that I got in my Melissa's Produce box.
I ran it through my food processor for a bit to give it a crushed pineapple feel.
How to Assemble Pineapple Cheesecake Shooters
I found these cute little shooter glasses at the Dollar Tree — 6 for $1. They make the perfect little bite-sized dessert cup.
I take 2 packs of the Nairn's cookies and crush them up to make a fine ground graham cracker crumb.
I place a little in each glass. Then, I put the cream cheese mixture in a piping bag and pipe a little on top of the graham cracker crumbs. Next, I top with my crushed pineapple mixture.
Repeat the layers until you get to the top. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and a fresh pineapple tidbit for the perfect little dessert shooter.
Check out these other Spring Sweets Recipes on the blog
- Key Lime Mini Loaf Cakes
- Kumquat Upside Down Cake
- Blackberry Lavender White Mocha Latte
- Lemon Lavender Macarons
- 1/2 cup of chopped pineapple
- 2 packs of Nairn's Original Oat Grahams
- 1 8 ounces block of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 8 ounce tub of whipped topping, thawed
- Puree the pineapple in a food processor until it resembles crushed pineapple.
- Crush the Nairn's biscuits until it resembles a finely crushed graham cracker
- Mix together in a bowl with a handheld mixer the cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Place a little bit of the cracker crumbs in the bottom of each shooter glass.
- Take the cream cheese mixture and place it in a piping bag. Pipe some on top of the cracker crumbs.
- Top with the pineapple. Repeat the layers until the glasses are full.
- Top with whipped topping, more graham cracker crumbs, and a pineapple chunk.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g