These no bake pineapple cheesecake shooters are a quick dessert that everyone will absolutely flip over.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Welcome to #SpringSweetsWeek 2021 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks! With the weather warming up and flowers beginning to bloom let's celebrate with spring sweets and a fun giveaway!
This year 24 food bloggers from around the country are sharing over 100 sweet recipes that are perfect for the spring season. So say goodbye to the snow and cold and get ready to enjoy the best spring treats like cupcakes, cookies, pies, dessert boards, and even a few beverages!
Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you to Dixie Crystals, Melissa's Produce, Door County Coffee, Circulon, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn's for your generosity.
We have an incredible giveaway with six amazing prizes and would love if you would take a moment to read about it and the prizes that you can win!
I love making simple and easy bite-sized desserts. I used to do a lot of catering for weddings and parties, so I have a lot of fun foodie dishes that make desserts look fun but fancy — with almost NO prep whatsoever.
How to Make Pineapple Cheesecake Shooters
For this recipe, it is really just a handful of ingredients. I used Nairn's gluten free original biscuits to create a Graham like cracker crumble.
The cheesecake center is cream cheese and whipped topping. I whipped room temperature cream cheese with a tub of frozen whipped topping to create the perfect cheesecake like texture.
You can make this thinner by adding a little heavy cream to it, but I like mine pretty thick.
The pineapple is just fresh pineapple that I got in my Melissa's Produce box.
I ran it through my food processor for a bit to give it a crushed pineapple feel.
How to Assemble Pineapple Cheesecake Shooters
I found these cute little shooter glasses at the Dollar Tree — 6 for $1. They make the perfect little bite-sized dessert cup.
I take 2 packs of the Nairn's cookies and crush them up to make a fine ground graham cracker crumb.
I place a little in each glass. Then, I put the cream cheese mixture in a piping bag and pipe a little on top of the graham cracker crumbs. Next, I top with my crushed pineapple mixture.
Repeat the layers until you get to the top. Top with a dollop of whipped topping and a fresh pineapple tidbit for the perfect little dessert shooter.
Friday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Candied Kumquats by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Citrus Biscotti by Pook's Pantry
- Citrus Rhubarb Custard Bars by Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Coconut Macaroons by Books n' Cooks
- Easy Key Lime Mousse Tarts by Blogghetti
- Eclairs by House of Nash Eats
- Grapefruit Mint Julep by The Spiffy Cookie
- Key Lime Soufflé by Art of Natural Living
- Lemon Raspberry Parfait by The Carefree Kitchen
- Mandarin Orange Scones by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Mini Lemon Sweet Tea Pound Cakes by Nik Snacks
- No-Cook Candied Kumquats by Shockingly Delicious
- Pineapple Cheesecake Shooters by Jen Around the World
- Rhubarb Cream Cheese Danish by Devour Dinner
- Rhubarb Lavender Crisp by Sweet Beginnings
- Walking Banana Pudding Dessert Bags by For the Love of Food
We share recipes from #SpringSweetsWeek on Pinterest! Make sure you follow the board to see all the delicious recipes shared this week.
Check out the amazing prizes you can win in our #SpringSweetsWeek Giveaway!
Door County Coffee & Tea Co. is giving away one $50 gift certificate to doorcountycoffee.com so that one lucky reader can try any of their amazing coffees and teas.
Door County Coffee & Tea Co. was founded in 1993 in Door County, Wisconsin. It is a small, family-owned business, roasting coffee the old-fashioned way – in small batches to exacting specifications. The mission has always been to produce some of the best-tasting and highest quality coffee. They have over 100 types of coffee, all of which are roasted right on site. Visit https://www.doorcountycoffee.com/ to see their selection of coffees and teas as well as to find some fabulous recipes.
Dixie Crystals is giving away one propane kitchen torch which is ideal for caramelizing creme brulee or roasting peppers in a snap!
Since 1917, Dixie Crystals® has been the South’s choice for high-quality sugar and sweeteners. Our pure cane sugar products are all natural, non-GMO and provide consistently delicious results. Visit https://www.dixiecrystals.com/ for hundreds of recipes, holiday ideas, and plenty of baking videos.
Check out these other Spring Sweets Recipes on the blog
- Key Lime Mini Loaf Cakes
- Kumquat Upside Down Cake
- Blackberry Lavender White Mocha Latte
- Lemon Lavender Macarons
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Door County Coffee & Tea Co., Circulon, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
- 1/2 cup of chopped pineapple
- 2 packs of Nairn's Original Oat Grahams
- 1 8 ounces block of cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 8 ounce tub of whipped topping, thawed
- Puree the pineapple in a food processor until it resembles crushed pineapple.
- Crush the Nairn's biscuits until it resembles a finely crushed graham cracker
- Mix together in a bowl with a handheld mixer the cream cheese and whipped topping.
- Place a little bit of the cracker crumbs in the bottom of each shooter glass.
- Take the cream cheese mixture and place it in a piping bag. Pipe some on top of the cracker crumbs.
- Top with the pineapple. Repeat the layers until the glasses are full.
- Top with whipped topping, more graham cracker crumbs, and a pineapple chunk.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 296Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 140mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g