If you want a great coffee pick-me-up, try this Blackberry Lavender White Mocha Latte on for size! I am so in love with this coffee beverage that we came up with.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Welcome to #SpringSweetsWeek 2021 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks! With the weather warming up and flowers beginning to bloom let's celebrate with spring sweets and a fun giveaway!
This year 24 food bloggers from around the country are sharing over 100 sweet recipes that are perfect for the spring season. So say goodbye to the snow and cold and get ready to enjoy the best spring treats like cupcakes, cookies, pies, dessert boards, and even a few beverages!
Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you to Dixie Crystals, Melissa's Produce, Door County Coffee, Circulon, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn's for your generosity.
We have an incredible giveaway with six amazing prizes and would love if you would take a moment to read about it and the prizes that you can win!
Yesterday I shared our newest recipe for Lemon Lavender Macarons for Spring Sweets Week. Today, I have a delicious cold coffee drink for you that is full of blackberry, lavender, and white chocolate. It is seriously the best combination I have tasted.
As my daughter and I were brainstorming for this coffee recipe, we decided to base it off the Blackberry Shortcake coffee from Door County Coffee. It is a spectacular coffee flavor that is infused with blackberries.
We added a little lavender simple syrup that we made using Lavender paste from Taylor & Colledge and of course, sugar from Dixie Crystals.
How to Make Blackberry Lavender White Mocha Latte
This one is very simple and easy to make. I like to use my espresso maker whenever I make a latte. If you do not have one, you can totally do this by making a simple cold brew — or if you like it hot, you can do that as well.
I start by taking the Blackberry shortcake coffee and grinding it to a fine espresso powder in my coffee grinder.
The coffee is the perfect size grind in the pouch for either a cold brew blend or for a hot drip coffee.
Since I was using my espresso maker, I ground it very fine.
For the lavender simply syrup, I combined 1/2 cup of water, 1/2 cup of sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of lavender paste in a sauce pan. I cooked it over medium heat just until the sugar melted.
Remove it from the heat and allow it to cool just a bit.
Let's put our coffee drink together!
Start by adding ice cubes to your glass.
In a pint sized mason jar, add in 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce, 2 tablespoons of lavender simple syrup (you can use more or less of this based on your own tastebuds), and then a double shot of espresso.
I like to add the hot espresso at this point so that it can melt the chocolate sauce.
Then, to finish it, take about 4 ounces of milk of your choice (almond, oat, regular) and pour into the mason jar. Mix together with a long spoon and then pour over your ice.
Top with a dollop of whipped cream and a sprinkle of lavender buds for the perfect refreshing Spring drink.
Try These Other Delicious Spring Sweets Recipes as well
Tuesday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Blackberry Lavender White Mocha Latte by Jen Around the World
- Chocolate Whiskey Cupcakes by Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Citrus and Berry Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing by Eat Move Make
- Coconut Lime Swig Cookies by Devour Dinner
- Dessert Charcuterie Board by Nik Snacks
- Fresh Pineapple Salsa by The Spiffy Cookie
- Fresh Pineapple Upside Down Cake by A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Ginger Pear Mini Loaves with Oat Crumble Topping by Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Kiwi Creme Brûlée by Cindy's Recipes and Writings
- Kumquat Cheesecake Bars by Sweet Beginnings
- Lemon Raspberry Bundt Cake by The Carefree Kitchen
- Mini Honey Lavender Coffee Cakes by That Recipe
- Mini Rhubarb Crumb Loaves by Kate's Recipe Box
- Strawberry Rhubarb Oat Bars by Family Around the Table
- Strawberry Scones by House of Nash Eats
- White Chocolate Raspberry Scones by Blogghetti
We share recipes from #SpringSweetsWeek on Pinterest! Make sure you follow the board to see all the delicious recipes shared this week.
Check out the amazing prizes you can win in our #SpringSweetsWeek Giveaway!
Door County Coffee & Tea Co. is giving away one $50 gift certificate to doorcountycoffee.com so that one lucky reader can try any of their amazing coffees and teas.
Door County Coffee & Tea Co. was founded in 1993 in Door County, Wisconsin. It is a small, family-owned business, roasting coffee the old-fashioned way – in small batches to exacting specifications. The mission has always been to produce some of the best-tasting and highest quality coffee. They have over 100 types of coffee, all of which are roasted right on site. Visit https://www.doorcountycoffee.com/ to see their selection of coffees and teas as well as to find some fabulous recipes.
Dixie Crystals is giving away one propane kitchen torch which is ideal for caramelizing creme brulee or roasting peppers in a snap!
Since 1917, Dixie Crystals® has been the South’s choice for high-quality sugar and sweeteners. Our pure cane sugar products are all natural, non-GMO and provide consistently delicious results. Visit https://www.dixiecrystals.com/ for hundreds of recipes, holiday ideas, and plenty of baking videos.
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors: Dixie Crystals, Door County Coffee & Tea Co., Circulon, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies also provided the bloggers with samples and product to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are my own. The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner will be checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors. The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entry.
- 1 package of Blackberry Shortcake coffee from Door County Coffee
- White Chocolate Sauce
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of lavender paste
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Lavender buds (optional)
- Make a simple syrup by combining sugar, water, and lavender paste together. Heat in a saucepan on the stove on medium heat until the sugar is just melted. Remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Take the pack of coffee and using a coffee grinder, grind to a fine espresso powder.
- If you do not want to drink it as espresso, you can use the coffee as is to make a cold brew coffee or a hot coffee. There will be no need to grind it.
- Make a double shot of espresso according to the directions on your espresso maker.
- Add the double shot to a pint mason jar and add in 2 tablespoons of white chocolate sauce, and 2 tablespoons of Lavender Simple Syrup. You can add more or less of the simple syrup depending on how much you want in your coffee.
- Mix together and then add in 4 ounces of the milk of your choice. Mix together with a long spoon and pour over ice in your glass.
- Top with Whipped cream and a sprinkling of lavender buds for the perfect Springtime coffee drink.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 290Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 1gSugar: 41gProtein: 2g