I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of these yummy Pumpkin Spice Pretzels recipe for #PumpkinWeek. All opinions are mine alone.
We love quick and easy snack ideas around the house.
Since this is pumpkin week, I thought I would share with you a fun and easy pretzel snack idea that my daughter made a couple of weeks ago.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Pretzels
Making these pretzels are simple and easy. You just mix up your spice mix which is a combination of honey, pumpkin pie spice mix, and granulated sugar.
Once you do, mix 4 cups of mini pretzel twists with your spice mix and coat them well. Then pour it out on a baking sheet and cook for 8 minutes.
Then, let them cool for a bit so that the sugar and spice mix can harden on the pretzel.
Then, you can enjoy them any time of the day! Be careful though because you cannot eat just one. My daughter and started snacking on these and we finally had to make ourselves put them away because we wanted to eat them all.
You can make these pretzels ahead of time and store them in ziplock storage bags until you are ready to eat them. They hold up well and stay fresh for a couple of weeks.
Other Fun Pumpkin recipes
- 4 cups of mini pretzel twists
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 2 teaspoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone mat.
- In a microwavable mixing bowl, combine the honey, sugar, and the spices and heat on high for 25 seconds.
- Mix together and toss the pretzels with the honey mixture making sure they all get coated well.
- Spread evenly on the parchement lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for about 7-8 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow the pretzels to cool for about 6 minutes to ensure the sugar hardens on the pretzels.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy whenever you want a spicy and pumpkin flavored snack.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 75Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 124mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 0gSugar: 10gProtein: 1g