If you are headed out to your favorite football game this week, why not bring along this delicious pumpkin pie dip to share with your friends and family.
It is the ultimate game day food — full of pumpkin flavor that can be used for dipping apples and my favorite – gingersnap cookies.
I love making this dip when we get together with friends. Because this is the fall — pumpkin is readily available, and because it is in season, it makes it more affordable than any other time of year.
This pumpkin Pie Dip is so versatile. You can add more flavors to it — or even try different versions with sour cream, marscapone and more.
The possibilities are endless.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Dip
Pumpkin Pie Dip can be made with just a few simple ingredients.
In a bowl, combine cream cheese, pumpkin puree, brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon. Mix together well.
Store in the refrigerator until chilled. It tastes better if you serve it cold.
I serve mine in fun dishes. I found this amazing pumpkin baking dish from Staub on Amazon and I immediately fell in love with it.
Then, of course, the best cookies to serve with this pumpkin pie dip is gingersnap cookies.
If you are having a get together with friends or want something fun and creative to make for a snack, this pumpkin pie dip will definitely fit the bill.
Pumpkin Pie Dip
THis pumpkin pie dip is perfect for any party or snack idea needed. It's creamy and pairs well with gingersnap cookies.
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened and at room temperature
- 3/4 cup of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
- In a bowl, combine the cream cheese and pumpkin and beat together with a hand mixer until completely combined.
- Now, add in the brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon, and beat again until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 30 minutes up to 3 hours before serving.
- Serve with your favorit cookies (mine are gingersnap cookies)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 86Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 61mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g
Looking for Other Pumpkin Recipes? Check out this list!
- Pumpkin ButterBeer
- Pumpkin Spice Pretzels
- Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts
- Pumpkin Creme Brûlée
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- 20 Minute Pumpkin Butter
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds-A Fall Favorite of My Daughter’s
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffee Syrup – How to Make Your Own at Home
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- How to Make Pumpkin Spice Truffles