If you want a delicious meal that you can throw together in less than 15 minutes, you will want to check out my recipe for Quick & Easy Tomato Soup.
The other day I discovered such an easy and delicious soup recipe that it’s crazy y’all!
This quick and easy tomato soup tastes like it has been simmering on the stove for hours when only it takes less than 5 minutes to throw together. Then, let it simmer for another 10 minutes and you have an amazing soup recipe that your family will love.
How to make quick and easy tomato soup
To make this soup recipe, you only need just a few simple ingredients —
- crushed tomatoes
- heavy whipping cream
- smoked paprika
- salt and pepper
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
There is no real rocket science or long drawn out recipe. This is one of those easy recipes that you literally just dump all your ingredients into your blender.
Then, blend it all up and then simmer on the stove. This is seriously my kind of recipe.
Once you blend it all up, then you pour it into your soup pot and heat for about 10 minutes.
Seriously — that is all you need to do to make this soup taste like a big batch of homemade tomato soup.
You will want to make this soup tonight for dinner. Honestly — it is what I am having for lunch today! Serve it alongside a grilled cheese sandwich and you have the perfect winter dinner.
Looking for other great soup recipes? Check these out
- 2 28 ounce cans crushed tomatoes
- 1 14.5 ounce can fire roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup of heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons of minced garlic
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons of dried basil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- In a blender, combine all ingredients until smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a soup pot and cook on medium heat until heated through about 10 minutes.
- Serve as is or add a delicious grilled cheese sandwich on the side.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 549mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 4gSugar: 9gProtein: 5g
What is your favorite soup recipe?