If you have seen the Air Fryer Pasta Chips that have taken over TikTok and all of social media? We are here to show you how to make them! These would be the ultimate tailgating snack for your game day party.
I love super simple snacks! When I saw video after video on TikTok of people making these Air Fryer Pasta Chips, I knew I was going to have to give it a try myself. I love using my air fryer for all kinds of cooking! This recipe hits the spot.
After cooking the pasta, toss it in a bowl with some olive oil, Parmesan Cheese, and all your favorite Italian spices.
Then, fry them to crispy perfection and serve with marinara sauce. It really is that easy.
These pasta chips are delicious right out of the air fryer or you can serve them at room temperature.
That's the beauty of this appetizer — you can totally make it ahead of time. Just be sure to store them in an open dish or container, since any moisture trapped by using a lid will cause them to get a bit soft.
What Can I Serve with Air Fryer Pasta Chips?
To make sure these chips are golden brown, air fry them for 10-12 minutes. The edges need to be crispy and a deep golden brown.
Check out my other air fryer recipes
- Air Fryer Buffalo Cauliflower
- Easy Air Fryer Pork Belly Bites
- Air Fryer Cajun Shrimp Pasta
- The Best Air Fryer Baked Avocado Eggs
- Beef and Bean Chili Dip from That Recipe
- Bratwurst Burgers from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Caramelized Onion Dip from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Ćevapi with Shopska from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Cheeseburger Kabobs from Our Good Life
- Dill Pickle Popcorn from Palatable Pastime
- Honey Mustard Deviled Eggs from The Spiffy Cookie
- 8 ounces bowtie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Pinch of red pepper flakes (optional)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Marinara sauce or cheese sauce, for dipping
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions until it is al dente.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees.
- Add the pasta to a large bowl, and toss the cooked pasta with olive oil, Parmesan cheese, and seasonings.
- Working in batches, cook pasta chips in the air fryer basket for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown and very crispy, tossing once or twice during cooking.
- Serve with a marinara sauce or cheese sauce for dipping
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 212Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 624mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 6g