I'm COMPLETELY obsessed with sugared cranberries. They are the prettiest and tastiest Thanksgiving and Christmas snacks you can make.
This recipe is super simple and it will wow your guests. Make these delicious cranberries in less than 10 minutes.
Last night as I was cooking dinner for a friend, I plopped out a bowl of these excellent cranberries and she could not believe how amazing they were.
After about 10 minutes, she begged me to take them away because she could not stop eating them! They are just that addictive.
Making sugared cranberries
All you need to make this dish is a bag of cranberries, honey, sugar, water, and powdered sugar. The cooking time is less than 5 minutes in the oven on a baking sheet. Within a few minutes, you can enjoy a fantastic appetizer for your guests.
How long do these cranberries last?
Stored in the fridge, in an air-tight container they will last 3-5 days. It can depend on the freshness of the cranberries when you bought them too.
Love Cranberries? Check Out These Other Mazing Cranberry Recipes
If you love cranberries as much as I do, you will want to check out these other fantastic cranberry recipes.
- Cranberry BBQ Weenies
- Brie and Cranberry Tarts
- Cranberry Mayonnaise
- How to Make Homemade Cranberry Sauce
- Cranberry Jalapeno Dip
- 1 12 ounce bag of fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- In a saucepan, add the granulated sugar, honey, and water. Cook over medium-high heat for 3 minutes until the sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from the heat and pour the cranberries into the simple syrup mixture. Let them sit for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the simple syrup and toss with the powdered sugar. Place them on a baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees. Bake the cranberries for 3 minutes to set the sugar.
- Remove from the oven and allow them to cool. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 51Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 0g