If you know my family, then you know how important breakfast is around here. Our newest breakfast creation that has become my favorite is Breakfast Pizza! Never heard of? Well, read on and you will see just how scrumptious this pizza is!
This breakfast is great for the freezer. You can bake it and then slice into individual pieces and wrap in aluminum foil. When you want some grub, simply remove one from the freezer, reheat in the microwave and have a scrumptious breakfast.
This would go great with my delicious and yummy Easy Fruit Salad. It would be the best breakfast ever.
- 1 can of cresent rolls
- 1 lb of sausage cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- 2 cups shredded frozen unthawed hashbrowns
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take cresent rolls and seperate. Place in a pan that has raised sides and seam them together to make a pizza crust.
- Sprinkle sausage, cheese, and hashbrowns onto crust. Pour eggs over all the other ingredients
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 20 minutes or until eggs are set and edges of pizza are golden brown.