Breakfast Pizza is the perfect blend of sausage, cheese, eggs, and hashbrowns on a delicious crescent roll crust.
If you know my family, then you know how important breakfast is around here. Our newest breakfast creation that has become my favorite is Breakfast Pizza! Ever heard of it? Well, read on and you will see just how scrumptious this pizza is!
This breakfast is great for the freezer. You can bake it and then slice it into individual pieces and wrap it in aluminum foil. Another great breakfast recipe that features crescent rolls is this Crescent Roll Breakfast Casserole.
When you want some grub, remove one from the freezer, unwrap it, reheat it in the microwave, and have a scrumptious breakfast.
How to Make An Easy Breakfast Pizza
To make this breakfast pizza, take a roll of crescent rolls and form them into a rectangle pizza crust on a baking sheet. Make sure that press all the seams together.
I use a smaller baking sheet, but you can use a bigger one if you want. Make sure to press the dough up all sides of the pan. This will ensure that none of the eggs leaks out.
Now, brown your sausage. Once it is done, drain it and set it aside.
To layer the pizza, add the hashbrowns first. Then, top with the sausage and cheese. The final step is to pour the eggs over everything.
Bake in the oven until the eggs are set and the sides of the crescent dough have browned. Serve as is or you can freeze until later.
I make a batch of this and keep it in the refrigerator for Stephen to have breakfast all week.
Looking for other breakfast recipes? Check these out!
- Cheesy Hashbrown Waffles
- Southern Biscuits and Gravy
- Broccoli Egg and Cheese Muffins
- Classic Quiche Lorraine
- Freezer Breakfast Sandwiches
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 1 lb of sausage cooked, crumbled, and drained
- 1 cup of shredded cheese
- 3 eggs, beaten lightly
- 2 cups shredded frozen unthawed hashbrowns
- salt and pepper to taste
- Take crescent rolls and separate. Place in a pan that has raised sides and seam them together to make a pizza crust.
- Sprinkle on the hashbrowns first and then the sausage and cheese. Pour the eggs over the top.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Bake in a 350-degree oven for about 25 minutes or until eggs are set and the edges of the pizza are golden brown.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 514Total Fat: 37gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 20gCholesterol: 135mgSodium: 1061mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 2gSugar: 4gProtein: 16g