This Thai Peanut Salad Recipe is amazing! Full of fresh shredded cabbage, peanuts, and chopped veggies. Then, toss the whole salad with a homemade Thai peanut dressing. This healthy salad recipe is one everyone will enjoy!
The moment the Christmas ham came out and we finished that dinner, I have been on a salad kick. I just get a craving sometimes for a great salad, and this one does not disappoint!
This salad is so versatile that you can use it as a main dish, which is what I do. You can also use it as a side salad when you are serving dished like my Mongolian Ground Beef Noodles recipe.
This salad is one of my favorites because of how easy it is to throw together. Simply shred/chop your veggies and toss them with the salad ingredients. Make this a Thai chicken salad by adding 12 to 16 oz of chopped cooked chicken.
Here's what goes into this delicious salad!
- Cabbage – both red and green
- Crispy tofu bites
- Green Onions
- Salted Peanuts
- Red Bell Pepper
For the dressing you need —
- soy sauce
- peanut butter
- rice vinegar
- lime juice
- sesame oil
- maple syrup
Mix all the dressing ingredients together and then set aside. In a large mixing bowl, throw all your salad components and then add the dressing to the top and mix everything together.
Love Salads? Check Out These Other Healthy Salads Below
- Watermelon Cucumber Feta Salad
- Perfect Caprese Salad
- Strawberry Spinach Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- Simple Kale Salad with Honey Lime Dressing
For the dressing
- 3 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 1/2 cup of peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon of sriracha
- 2 tablespoons of rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon of maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon of fresh minced ginger
- 1 teaspoon of minced garlic
For the Salad
- 1 cup of chopped green cabbage
- 1 cup of chopped red cabbage
- 1/2 cup of chopped red bell pepper
- 1 cup of shredded carrots
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 1 cup of diced crispy tofu
- 1/2 cup of chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped cilantro
- 1 cup of salted peanuts
- Take a pack of extra firm tofu and dice it up. Throw it in a frying pan and let it toast on both sides. Set it aside.
- Toss all the salad components into a large bowl and top with the tofu pieces.
- In another small bowl, add all the dressing ingredients and mix them together.
- Pour over the salad ingredients and then toss everything together.
- Season with salt and pepper before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 369Total Fat: 27gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 690mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 6gSugar: 9gProtein: 17g