I love grilling season! I don't know about you but you will find me somewhere in front of a grill of some kind during the Spring and Summer. The cool thing when you think about grilling is that you don't always have to grill outside.
An indoor grill pan works great, especially if it is hot outside or you have a fun recipe like these Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream.
How to Make Grilled Peaches
Grilled peaches are simple and easy to make. This is the perfect dessert on a hot day — or any day for that matter. If the peaches are in season, that makes it even better because they are super sweet and when grilled, it brings out the natural sugars in them.
For this recipe, slice your peaches in half and remove the pits. Now, sprinkle on some Smoky Honey BBQ Seasoning from Rainier Foods. I know you must be thinking — bbq seasoning? But trust me when I tell you that this seasoning took these peaches over the top.
It reminds me a lot of Tajin and people eat that stuff on fruit all the time. The difference is this has more of a bbq flavor, and it really enhances the flavor of the peaches.
Heat a grill pan on medium and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Let the peaches cook for about 5-7 minutes. You will see nice char lines on the peaches and they will be warmed through.
Remove from the pan and place on a plate. Top with vanilla ice cream. My favorite part is drizzling a little bit of fresh honey over the top.
The sweet vanilla ice cream will melt as it warms and mixed with the peaches and the seasoning, it is pure bliss on a plate.
Tuesday #BBQWeek Recipes
Starters and Sides
- Kimchi Slaw from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Dill Pickle Pasta Salad from Sweet Beginnings
- Maple Bacon Grilled Broccoli from Palatable Pastime
- Pesto Pasta & Potatoes from Jolene's Recipe Journal
- Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream from Jen Around the World
Enter to Wina Rafflecopter giveaway
Welcome to the third annual #BBQWeek hosted by A Kitchen Hoor’s Adventures. We are excited to have 15 bloggers sharing over 50 recipes this week as we head toward grilling season. The amazing sponsors have donated some great prizes for the #BBQWeek giveaway. The giveaway is below, but make sure to read about the prize packages and our generous sponsors!
Intensity Academy Saucy Queen Prize Package
The Intensity Academy Saucy Queen has competed in the fiery food industry for over 15 years. Her all-natural gourmet hot sauces have more than 55 national awards. In 2019, the Saucy Queen earned the Tampa Bay Businesswoman of the Year in Manufacturing, Business Leader’s Woman Extraordinaire and Working Women of Tampa Bay’s! Not only does she sell amazing sauces, spice mixes, and dips, but she has anchored her career in service and non-profit organizations and helping local companies take their products from recipe to store shelves.
A prize package of 4 popular sauces:
- Carrot Karma – A mild hot sauce made from a blend of carrots, habaneros, and a touch of lime.
- Garlic Goodness – An essential garlic hot sauce! Each batch contains over 100 pounds of slow roasted garlic.
- Honey Hype – A blend of crystalized honey natural rub. The crystalized honey melts perfectly over meats and veggies.
- Chai Sweet Chili – A light sauce made with peppers and organic Chai tea that won the 2012 Golden Chile award.
Rainier Foods Prize Package
Life's too short for boring food, spice it up with Rainier Foods. Rainier Foods is a family company located in the shadow of Mt. Rainier. They have a dedication to provide premium quality food products. Rainier Foods can source the best ingredients available to help you create delicious meals which sets them apart from other companies. All their products are made locally ensuring their products are the best that the Pacific Northwest has to offer. A portion of all sales are donated to the Washington National Park Fund.
A prize package of a meat thermometer and trio of spice mixes:
- Meater+ wire-free meat thermometer – monitor your cooking from a phone or tablet. Monitors internal and ambient temperature at the same time.
- The Essentials Seasoning – Salt, garlic, and pepper are the essentials of most seasonings. Three different types of sea salt blend with garlic and pepper in this delicious seasoning.
- Smoky Honey Seasoning & Rub – Made with Pacific Northwest clover honey, Cherrywood Smoked Sea Salt, and Smoked Paprika. This seasoning blend creates a deliciously sticky and sweet flavor on anything you grill.
- Gochu (Go-Choo) Seasoning & Rub – Gochugaru Chilis combine with sea salt and pepper along with a few other spices makes this blend unique adding an unmatchable flavor profile to everything you cook.
Check out these other grilling recipes
- Grilled BBQ Chicken Leg Quarters
- Margarita Grilled Shrimp #BBQWeek
- Marinated Grilled Skirt Steak
- Grilled Brat Tacos with Lime Horseradish Slaw
Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Ice Cream
Peaches grilled to perfection and sprinkled with a honey bbq seasoning. Simple and easy dessert recipe.
- 3 peaches, sliced in half and pits removed
- Rainer Foods Smokey Honey bbq seasoning (optional)
- Vanilla Ice Cream
- 2 tablespoons of honey for drizzling
- Heat the grill pan to medium. Spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Sprinkle each peach slice with some of the bbq seasonings. Use as much or as little as you want.
- Place peaches cut side down and grill on the gill pan for 5-7 minutes or until you get nice char lines.
- Place the grilled peaches on a try and top each one with a scoop of vanilla.
- Drizzle on some honey and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 182Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 24mgSodium: 358mgCarbohydrates: 30gFiber: 2gSugar: 27gProtein: 7g