Nothing makes a meat taste any better than my homemade Emeril Essence seasoning mix.
It is super easy to make and really helps “kick it up a notch” when it comes to adding a little “BAM” to your favorite recipes.
You can use this seasoning mix on any kind of meat you want and it will truly make them sing. But not only that, it's perfect on grilled or roasted veggies!
This seasoning mix is made using just simple pantry ingredients you have on hand in your cabinet already. That's the beauty of making your own homemade spice mixes!
(For more spice mixes like these, subscribe to my newsletter and you will get a cheat sheet with 36 amazing spice mixes you can make at home).
This recipe makes a big batch. I fill up an entire pint mason jar (makes 2 1/4 cups) of the seasoning mix.
Other seasonings and spice mixes I have made that is a favorite around here are —
- Paula Deen House Seasoning
- Neely's Dry Rib
- BBQ Seasoning Mix
- Greek Seasoning
- Montreal Steak Seasoning Blend
- Pot Roast Seasoning Blend
So — what goes in this delicious seasoning mix? All my favorite spices!
There is paprika, cayenne, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper.
This mixture together combined with grilled chicken is AMAZING!
You can even mix this into pasta like my Grilled Steak Alfredo.
- 8 tablespoons of paprika
- 3 tablespoons of cayenne pepper
- 5 tablespoons of ground pepper
- 6 tablespoons of garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons of onion powder
- 6 tablespoons of salt
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of dried oregano
- 2 1/2 tablespoons of dried thyme
- Mix everything together and place in a mason jar or container. Use on favorite meats or grilled veggies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 12Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 763mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 1g