Meyer Lemon Pudding is simple and easy to make. It comes together in 10 minutes and can be served warm or cold. Top with fresh whipped cream and candied lemons for the ultimate pudding dessert.
This post is sponsored in conjunction with #SpringSweetsWeek. I received product samples from sponsor companies to help in the creation of the #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are mine alone.
Welcome to #SpringSweetsWeek 2022 hosted by Heather from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks! Flowers are starting to bloom, the weather is getting warmer, and we're celebrating with spring sweets and a fun giveaway!
This year 22 food bloggers from around the country are sharing over 75 sweet recipes that are perfect for spring. Say bye-bye to the snow and cold weather and get ready to enjoy amazing spring treats like cupcakes, cookies, pies, dessert boards, and even a few beverages!
Our #SpringSweetsWeek sponsors are helping us give away some great prizes. Thank you to Dixie Crystals, Melissa's Produce, Anolon, Sweets & Treats, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn's for your generosity. We have an incredible giveaway with six amazing prizes and would love it if you would take a moment to read about it and the prizes that you can win
What is the Difference in Regular Lemons and Meyer Lemons?
Here's What You Need to Make This Recipe
- lemon zest and juice ~ Meyer lemon juice and the zest of the lemon are the star of this dish! The zest gives it zing.
- egg yolks and cornstarch ~ egg yolks create a custard like base while the cornstarch thickens the pudding.
- heavy cream ~ it’s essential for this recipe, it will not curdle when mixed with lemon.
- milk ~ lightens the mixture.
- sugar ~ balances the tartness of the hefty half cup of lemon juice and allows that lemon flavor to shine through.
- salt ~ salt enhances flavors whether they’re sweet or savory.
Be sure to check out these other delicious lemon recipes
Enter the Giveawaya Rafflecopter giveaway
Check out these amazing prizes
Prize #1:A $100 gift card to Melissa’s Produce and a 3 month produce subscription.
One winner will receive a $100 gift card to buy the freshest produce around! Melissa’s has everything from common apples and oranges to exotic passion fruit and rambutans. The winner will also receive a stunning selection of the most delicious produce around once a month for 3 months. At Melissa’s Produce, the produce is selected at their peak perfection and packed by hand to ensure a safe arrival. A $224 value.
Prize #2:A candy making kit from Dixie Crystals
Perfect for the candy making novice or even the most advanced candy maker! Dixie Crystals is providing one winner with everything they need to make candy. The winner will receive a waterproof candy thermometer, silicone candy molds, and stainless steel double boiler. A $50 value.
Prize #3:A 5 piece Bakeware set from Anolon
Create dozens of bakeshop treats from gooey bar cookies to peanut butter and chocolate brownies to banana nut bread and more with all of the essentials in an expertly curated nonstick bakeware set. This bakeware is designed to stand up to the rigors of everyday baking with the convenience craved by creative bakers. This 5 piece baking set includes Two 9-Inch Round Cake Pans, a 9-Inch Square Cake Pan, a 14-Inch x 16-Inch Cookie Sheet, and a 11-Inch x 14-Inch Cooling Rack. A $65 value.
Prize #4:An assorted box of baking supplies from Sweets & Treats
Sweets & Treats will provide one winner with an assorted box of baking supplies including liners, sprinkles, toppers, and other fun baking supplies. Sweets & Treats has the best selection of cupcake liners, cupcake topper, paper straws, and molds.
Prize #5:A Selection of three extract pastes from Taylor and Colledge.
One winner will receive a selection of extracts to include almond, lemon, and lavender. In 1897, Taylor & Colledge won its first award for excellence in vanilla. Since then, the Taylor & Colledge commitment for unsurpassed quality has earned its reputation as one of the world’s finest producers of vanilla.
Prize #6:A selection of three flavors of Gluten Free Grahams from Nairn’s.
One winner will receive a box of each Nairn's Original, Chocolate Chip, Stem Ginger Oat Grahams. Nairn's has been baking oats since 1896. They use simple, natural, and wholesome ingredients in their products.
Tuesday #SpringSweetsWeek Recipes
- Almond Buttercream Frosting from Devour Dinner
- Blood Orange Cheesecake Rolls from Daily Dish Recipes
- Blood Orange Spiced Cake from Cookaholic Wife
- Carrot Cake Roll with Cream Cheese Filling from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Cookie Truffles from Eat Move Make
- Eggless Blood Orange Mini Bundts with Pink Glaze from Magical Ingredients
- Goldenberry Jam from Family Around the Table
- Key Lime Curd from Art of Natural Living
- Little Chick Easter Sugar Cookies from Sweet Beginnings
- Meyer Lemon Bundt Cake from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Easy Meyer Lemon Pudding from Jen Around the World
- Meyer Limoncello from The Spiffy Cookie
- Strawberry White Chocolate Bark from Blogghetti
We share recipes from #SpringSweetsWeek on Pinterest! Make sure you follow the board to see all the delicious recipes shared this week.
Thank you #SpringSweetsWeek Sponsors
Dixie Crystals, Anolon, Sweets & Treats, Melissa’s Produce, Taylor and Colledge, and Nairn’s for providing the prizes free of charge. These companies will provide the bloggers with samples and products to use for #SpringSweetsWeek recipes. All opinions are our own.
The #SpringSweetsWeek giveaway is open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. All entries for the winner are checked and verified. By entering you give the right to use your name and likeness. The number of entries received determines the odds of winning. Six (6) winners will be selected. The prize packages will be sent directly from the giveaway sponsors.
The #SpringSweetsWeek Bloggers are not responsible for the fulfillment or delivery of the prize packages. Bloggers hosting this giveaway and their immediate family members in their household cannot enter or win the giveaway. No purchase is necessary. Void where prohibited by law. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter or any other social channel mentioned in the #SpringSweetsWeek posts or entries.
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp corn starch
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 large egg yolks
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- zest of 1 lemon
For the whipped topping
- 1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- `Set a large mesh strainer over a large heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- Put all the ingredients into a saucepan and whisk to combine. Whisk until everything is fully combined and egg yolks are broken and mixed in.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly until it thickens. Remove from the heat just as it comes to a boil. Do not scorch the pudding.
- Immediately pour the pudding through the strainer, pushing everything through with the back of a silicone spatula or spoonula.
- Serve the pudding warm or chill the pudding in a large bowl, or spoon it into individual bowls or cups.
- If you decide to keep it in the large bowl, place a piece of plastic wrap over the surface before refrigerating to prevent skin from forming.
- To make whipped cream for the top, place heavy cream in your mixer. Beat with a whisk on high speed. As it begins to form, stir in the powdered sugar and remove it once it puffs up. Be careful not to go too far because you will break it up and it will start to make butter.
- Serve the pudding with whipped cream, if you like.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 603Total Fat: 39gSaturated Fat: 23gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 293mgSodium: 253mgCarbohydrates: 56gFiber: 1gSugar: 48gProtein: 10g