These Mummy Rice Krispie Treats are the perfect Halloween treat. Simply make a batch of classic Rice Krispie Treats. Then, using white chocolate, drizzle on wide stripes to resemble cloth. Now, top with candy eyes!
These edible mummies make a fun and delicious Halloween treat that everyone will love!
We love Rice Krispie treats in our house. We eat several batches every month and it is like a staple dessert around here.
But now, these Mummy Rice Krispie Treats take the cake. They were SO fun to make.
These Mummy Rice Krispie Treats are perfect for Halloween parties, kids' parties, school parties, and treats for trick-or-treating. You can wrap them in cellophane and pass them out to the kiddos!
What You Need to Make Mummy Rice Krispie Treats
- Regular marshmallows
- Rice Krispies cereal
- White chocolate or white melting chocolate
- Candy eyeballs
Check out these other fun-inspired Halloween treats
Check out all of these great #HalloweenTreatsWeek recipes for today
- Skull Chicken Pot Pie from Big Bear's Wife
- Graveyard Donuts from Semihomemade Recipes
- Mummy Cinnamon Rolls from Fresh April Flours
- Pumpkin Patch Focaccia from Sweet ReciPEAs
- Spider Cookies from An Affair from the Heart
- Frankenstein Cookies with Peanut Butter Cups from Best Cookie Recipes
- Witch Hat Crescent Roll from Devour Dinner
- Chocolate Pretzel Owls from Savory Moments
- Candy Corn Hot Chocolate from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- Deathly Hallows Blondies from Simply Inspired Meals
- Oozing Mummy Baked Brie from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Halloween Pimento Cheese Brain Dip from Pastry Chef Online
- Monster Burgers from Palatable Pastime
- Eyeball Zucchini Pizza Bites from Our Good Life
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball from Take Two Tapas
- Pretzel Ghosts from Sweet Beginnings
- Halloween Pretzel Mummies from The Speckled Palate
- Pumpkin Spice Rice Krispie Treats from Cheese Curd In Paradise
- Rice Krispy Treat Mummies from Jen Around the World
- Hocus Pocus Candy Treat Board from For the Love of Food
- Flying Purple People Eater Milkshakes from The Spiffy Cookie
Welcome to 2022’s #HalloweenTreatsWeek event!
#HalloweenTreatsWeek is a yearly Halloween blogging event that is hosted by Angie from Big Bear’s Wife . This event is an online, week-long event that is filled with some amazingly wicked Halloween treats and recipes from some fantastic Halloween loving bloggers!
For this years 5th annual #HalloweenTreatsWeek event we have 20 hauntingly talented bloggers that are sharing their favorite Halloween recipes throughout the week! You can following the hashtag #HalloweenTreatsWeek on social media to collect all of these frightful recipes to use at your own Halloween parties and events!
Make Sure to check out all of the fun Halloween recipes that we're sharing this week!
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 10 oz. bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 8 oz. white chocolate chips
- candy eye balls
- To make the Rice Krispie Treats --In a large saucepan, melt the butter on low heat, and then add the marshmallows. Stir together until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Remove from heat and add in Rice Krispies cereal. Stir until well combined and the cereal is evenly coated in the marshmallow mixture.
- Butter a 9 x 13-inch baking pan and evenly press the rice Krispie treats mixture into the pan.
- Butter your hands and press the mixture down in the pan to get it even. Place in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- To assemble the Mummy Rice Krispie Treats --Use a sharp knife and cut the Rice Krispie treats into 9 rectangular pieces. You may need to shave a little off the sides to make it look like a clean rectangle.
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl, and melt in the microwave in 20-second increments until melted.
- Place the melted white chocolate into a ziplock bag and cut a small slit in the corner.
- Drizzle the chocolate across the top of the mummies in a random pattern to look like a mummy wrap. Place two eyeballs at the top. Repeat with additional rice Krispie treats and allow the chocolate to harden and set.
- Place them in the refrigerator if you want to harden them quicker.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 343Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 176mgCarbohydrates: 57gFiber: 0gSugar: 35gProtein: 3g