My daughter jumped on the bandwagon and made her own version — a Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee that seriously tastes like you are taking a bit of a warm delicious cinnamon roll.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee
So making this delicious coffee is super simple and easy and only requires a few ingredients.
You will need two tablespoons which is two single packs. To this you are going to mix in two tablespoons of hot water, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. You will also add an 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, begin to mix on medium high speed until the coffee starts to get foamy.
Continue mixing everything together until you get a nice foam going on. You won't believe how quickly this comes together.
Now, set this aside and let's assemble the remainder of our delicious Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee.
Take a glass and add ice to it. You can add a drizzle of caramel to the bottom of you want.
Then, in another jar or measuring cup, add in 6 ounces of milk. Also add in 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce and 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Mix together and then pour the milk mixture into your glass with the ice. This is where the magic starts to happen!
Looking for More Coffee Inspiration? Check These Out
- Coconut Mocha Iced Coffee
- Cinnamon Coffee Scones
- Blueberry Flavored No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
For the Whipped Coffee
- 2 tablespoons of instant espresso
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
For the Iced Latte
- 6 ounces of milk
- 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ice for your glass
- caramel drizzle for glass
- Mix all the ingredients together for the whipped coffee portion. Using a handheld mixer or a stand mixer, beat on medium-high until foam appears. Set aside.
- In a glass, add a drizzle of caramel and your ice. Set aside.
- In a measuring glass, add milk, caramel sauce, and cinnamon and mix together.
- Pour into your glass and then top with the whipped coffee.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 324mgFiber: 0gSugar: 52gProtein: 3g