This Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee is the perfect punch of coffee flavor mixed with your favorite cinnamon roll flavor.
Everyone these days is raving about whipped coffee, also known as Dalgona Coffee. Have you seen people making it?
My daughter jumped on the bandwagon and made her own version — a Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee that seriously tastes like you are taking a bit of a warm delicious cinnamon roll.
How to Make Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee
So making this delicious coffee is super simple and easy and only requires a few ingredients.
The main important ingredient you need is instant espresso. We bought ours from Amazon but you can also get it from Walmart on the coffee aisle.
You will need two tablespoons which is two single packs. To this you are going to mix in two tablespoons of hot water, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla. You will also add an 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, begin to mix on medium high speed until the coffee starts to get foamy.
Continue mixing everything together until you get a nice foam going on. You won't believe how quickly this comes together.
Now, set this aside, and let's assemble the remainder of our delicious Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee.
Take a glass and add ice to it. You can add a drizzle of caramel to the bottom of you want.
Then, in another jar or measuring cup, add in 6 ounces of milk. Also, add in 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce and 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon.
Mix together and then pour the milk mixture into your glass with the ice. This is where the magic starts to happen!
Now, take your whipped coffee and top off your milk mixture. This makes the perfect cinnamon roll coffee and as I said above, it tastes like biting into a warm cinnamon roll.
Now, add your favorite paper straw and then enjoy this version of whipped coffee that is sweet, caramel flavored, and that amazing punch of coffee we all crave from a latte.
Looking for More Coffee Inspiration? Check These Out
- Coconut Mocha Iced Coffee
- Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee
- Cinnamon Coffee Scones
- Blueberry Flavored No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- Coffee Crusted Steaks
- Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- Homemade Coffee Steak Rub
- Mint Mocha Iced Coffee
- Spiced Mocha
- Homemade Caramel Macchiato (made with the Ninja Coffee Bar)
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spiced Coffee
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffee Syrup
Also, be sure to visit the Best Coffee Recipes page on my blog for more inspiration. I even have a list of some of my favorite coffee accessories.
For the Whipped Coffee
- 2 tablespoons of instant espresso
- 2 tablespoons of hot water
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1/8 teaspoon of ground cinnamon
For the Iced Latte
- 6 ounces of milk
- 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon of cinnamon
- ice for your glass
- caramel drizzle for glass
- Mix all the ingredients together for the whipped coffee portion. Using a handheld mixer or a stand mixer, beat on medium-high until foam appears. Set aside.
- In a glass, add a drizzle of caramel and your ice. Set aside.
- In a measuring glass, add milk, caramel sauce, and cinnamon and mix together.
- Pour into your glass and then top with the whipped coffee.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 225Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 324mgFiber: 0gSugar: 52gProtein: 3g