Pioneer Woman Restaurant Style Salsa is amazing and full of delicious salsa flavor. Tastes just like what you would get if you went to a Mexican restaurant. Read on to learn how to make this easy salsa recipe for yourself.
My family and I love salsa. However, we don't always like to go to the restaurant to get it, so we have been looking for the perfect restaurant style salsa and I believe we have found it!
The Pioneer Woman Restaurant Style Salsa is about as authentic as it comes and it makes a HUGE batch.
It is very simple and easy to make and is perfect for your next Mexican fiesta (or if you are like us, we snack on it pretty much every day).
We also make a delicious Restaurant Style Mexican Cheese Dip that is very authentic to what you would get at the Mexican restaurant.
We love having Mexican in our home at least once a week and we always make a huge batch of this salsa as well as the cheese dip.
We are big fans of the Pioneer Woman and have every single one of her cookbooks. We have also made a ton of her recipes. One of my most popular are these Pioneer Woman Lemon Bars.
For more Pioneer Woman recipes be sure to check out this roundup post. There are a ton of delicious recipes here.
If you are a fan of hers like we are, then be sure and check out this post where we visited Pawhuska and shopped the Mercantile.
We use salsa for dips, on top of grilled chicken or burgers. We also use salsa in pasta dishes and salads too. That is the beauty of homemade salsa — you can use it in pretty much everything you can think of.
For other fun dips and recipes, check out these links —
- 1 can, 28 Ounce Whole Tomatoes With Juice
- 2 cans, 10 Ounce Rotel (diced Tomatoes And Green Chilies)
- 1/4 cup Chopped Onion
- 1 clove Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Jalapeno, Quartered And Sliced Thin
- 1/4 teaspoon Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 cup Cilantro, more To Taste!
- 1/2 whole Lime Juice
- Combine whole tomatoes, Rotel, onion, jalapeno, garlic, sugar, salt, cumin, lime juice, and cilantro in a blender or food processor. Pulse until you get the salsa to the consistency you'd like. Test seasonings with a tortilla chip and adjust as needed.
- Refrigerate salsa for at least an hour.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 34Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 250mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 1g