This Raspberry and White Chocolate Iced Latte has become our favorite drink this season. Raspberry syrup and delicious white chocolate sauce create a fantastic coffee flavor!
Making lattes at home has saved us a ton of money! We used to visit the coffee shop every single day, and between my daughter and I, we spent about $12 a day. We finally took the leap and bought ourselves a fancy espresso machine and we have not looked back since!
Don't get me wrong. We still visit the coffee shop, but the trips are few and far between now. We've discovered we make better coffee at home, like this Raspberry and White Chocolate Iced Latte.
What Do You Need to Make This Delicious Iced Latte?
To make this recipe you will need —
- Raspberry Syrup— either Monin or Torani works fine
- White Chocolate Sauce — either of the above brands is great
- Coffee Beans
For each iced latte you make, you will need one ounce of syrup and one ounce of chocolate sauce. I like a good strong coffee, so I do 3 shots in mine. You can do two shots of espresso if you prefer. Or, if you are a bold person, go for the quad shot!
Make your espresso as you normally would. Set it aside. In the bottom of your glass, add the raspberry syrup.
Then, take the white chocolate sauce and add some to the bottom of the cup and up the sides. Then, fill it with ice.
Next, add the espresso. Top it off with your choice of milk. For me, I like extra cream oat milk, or half and half (which makes a breve).
Mix it up to your desired specifications and enjoy! You just made an amazing latte.
Check out these other coffee-inspired recipes below
- Homemade Caramel Macchiato using the Ninja Coffee Bar
- Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee
- Coconut Mocha Iced Coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- Blum's Coffee Crunch Cake from Karen's Kitchen Stories
- Caramel Latte from Art of Natural Living
- Chai Banana Bread from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
- Gingerbread Lattes from Hezzi-D's Books and Cooks
- New York Crumb Cake from That Recipe
- 1 ounce of raspberry syrup
- 1 ounce of white chocolate sauce
- 1 cup of your choice of milk (regular, oat, almond, etc)
- 3 shots of espresso (about 1/4 cup)
- Brew the espresso and set it aside.
- Add raspberry syrup and white chocolate sauce to the glass.
- Fill it with ice.
- Add the espresso and then top with your milk choice.
- You can top it with whipped topping and fresh raspberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 273Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 1gSugar: 42gProtein: 9g