Rafferty's House Salad — Classic salad full of delicious ingredients and topped with potato sticks, hard boiled eggs and cheese.
For a couple of weeks now, our family has been on a salad kick. I think it's because of all the baking we have been doing and my body is just craving something healthy and good for me.
One of my most popular recipes on the blog is my Rafferty's Hot Bacon Dressing but I have never shared the Rafferty's House Salad with you.
Today we will remedy that.
What Makes This a Rafferty's Salad?
If you have ever eaten at this iconic restaurant, then you know they have the most amazing salads. All of their dressings are homemade, but what sets it off are the big homemade croutons as well as they potato sticks and hard boiled eggs.
If the Hot Bacon Dressing is not to your liking, you can make a batch of my Homemade Ranch Dressing. It tastes just as good on this salad.
You can literally put anything you want in this salad — diced ham or chicken, nuts of your choosing ( I like adding my Praline Pecans sometimes). Either way, once you get the main components of a Rafferty's House Salad done, get creative with what you want inside.
Check Out These Other Delicious Salads on the Blog
- Grilled Balsamic Berry Chicken Salad
- Layered Taco Salad
- Beefy Dorito Taco Salad
- Copycat Olive Garden Salad and Dressing Recipe
- 1 bag of Romaine Salad mix
- 1 pint of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of potato sticks
- 2 or 3 hard boiled eggs
- Homemade Croutons or store bought, whichever you prefer
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large salad bowl, add the salad mix. Top with cherry tomatoes and potato sticks.
- Slice the hard boiled eggs and place on the salad. Top with croutons.
- You can toss if you like, but I like to serve mine with toppings on the top.
- Drizzle on your favorite salad dressing and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 169Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 142mgSodium: 214mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 3gProtein: 7g