I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of these yummy Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts recipe for #PumpkinWeek. All opinions are mine alone.
If you love easy to make recipes, you are absolutely going to fall in love with how easy these Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts are to make.
This recipe uses my homemade pumpkin butter for the inside of the pop-tart, but you can use store-bought if you like. I tried to make this recipe so simple that you can whip up a batch of these in no time for the kiddos (or for you if you like pop-tarts too!)
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts
Start by taking your store-bought pie crusts out of the box. You should have two. Cut 4 rectangles from each pie crust and then place them on parchment paper.
Place about two tablespoons of the pumpkin butter onto 4 of the rectangles. Leave about 1/2″ space around the edges (this is for crimping).
Top with one of the rectangles and crimp the edges with a fork to seal them together. Make sure to really press together well otherwise, it will open up.
Bake in a 375-degree oven for about 15-20 minutes until the edges are brown.
Once the pop-tarts are done baking, remove from the oven and allow them to cool. While they are cooling, make your glaze.
To make the glaze
Mix together in a small bowl, the powdered sugar, maple syrup, and milk. Stir to combine until all the clumps are gone and then drizzle over your pop-tarts.
Top with fun sprinkles. I got these Harvest Fall sprinkles from Shop Sweets and Treats. They make all kinds of fun sprinkles!
After adding the sprinkles, let the Pop-tarts set up for about 5 minutes and then, you can enjoy them for breakfast, snacks, or more!
- 8-10 tablespoons of pumpkin butter
- 2 round pre-made pie crusts
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut 4 rectangles from each pie crust. Don't worry about the extra edges. You can just throw those away.
- PLace 4 of the rectangles on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place about 2-3 tablespoons of pumpkin butter in the middle of each rectangle. Leave about 1/2" around the edges.
- Top with another rectangle of pie crust and then use a fork to crimp the edges and seal.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the pop-tarts from the oven and let them cool.
- While they cool, mix together the powdered sugar, maple syrup and milk and whisk until well combined.
- Pour glaze over the pop-tarts and then top with fun fall harvest sprinkles.
- Let pop-tarts set for about 5 minutes to let the glaze set up. Enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g
Pumpkin Breakfasts & Baked Goods:
Chocolate Pumpkin Swirl Quick Bread from The Crumby Kitchen
Chorizo Cheddar Pumpkin Cornbread Muffins from A Kitchen Hoor's Adventures
Fresh Pumpkin Quiche with Bacon and Sage from Palatable Pastime
Pumpkin Pancakes from Karen's Kitchen Stories
Pumpkin Spice Cinnamon Roll from Seduction In The Kitchen
Pumpkin Spice Waffles from 4 Sons R Us
Butterscotch Pumpkin Pudding from Daily Dish Recipes
Easy Pumpkin Bundt Cake from The Bitter Side of Sweet
Pumpkin Brownies from Cindy's Recipes and Writings
Pumpkin Cheesecake with Marshmallow Creme from Red Cottage Cottage
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Oat Bars from Sweet Beginnings
Pumpkin Creme Brûlée from Jen Around the World
Pumpkin Cupcakes from Caroline's Cooking
Pumpkin Pie Dipped Oreos from The Mandatory Mooch
Pumpkin Snickerdoodle Cookies from Kelly Lynns Sweets and Treats
Pumpkin White Chocolate Mocha Sauce from The Redhead Baker
Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Layer Cake from The Baking Fairy