I received product samples from sponsor companies to aid in the creation of these yummy Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts recipe for #PumpkinWeek. All opinions are mine alone.
If you love easy-to-make recipes, you are absolutely going to fall in love with how easy these Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts are to make.
This recipe uses my homemade pumpkin butter for the inside of the pop-tart, but you can use store-bought if you like.
I tried to make this recipe so simple that you can whip up a batch of these in no time for the kiddos (or for you if you like pop-tarts too!)
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts
Start by taking your store-bought pie crusts out of the box. You should have two. Cut 4 rectangles from each pie crust and then place them on parchment paper.
Place about two tablespoons of the pumpkin butter onto 4 of the rectangles. Leave about 1/2″ space around the edges (this is for crimping).
Top with one of the rectangles and crimp the edges with a fork to seal them together. Make sure to really press together well otherwise, it will open up.
Bake in a 375-degree oven for about 15-20 minutes until the edges are brown.
Once the pop-tarts are done baking, remove from the oven and allow them to cool. While they are cooling, make your glaze.
To make the glaze
Mix together in a small bowl, the powdered sugar, maple syrup, and milk. Stir to combine until all the clumps are gone and then drizzle over your pop-tarts.
Top with fun sprinkles. I got these Harvest Fall sprinkles from Shop Sweets and Treats. They make all kinds of fun sprinkles!
After adding the sprinkles, let the Pop-tarts set up for about 5 minutes and then, you can enjoy them for breakfast, snacks, or more!
Check out these other pumpkin recipes
- Pumpkin Butterbeer
- Pumpkin Spice Pretzels
- Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts
- Pumpkin Pie Dip
- Pumpkin Creme Brulee
- Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls
- 20 Minute Pumpkin Butter
- Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffee Syrup
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread
- Dark Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies
- Pumpkin Spice Truffles
- Pumpkin Gnocchi in Brown Butter Sage Sauce
- Pumpkin Spice Scones
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- Delicious Pumpkin Soup
- How to Make Pumpkin Gnocchi
Pumpkin Pie Pop-Tarts
These pumpkin pie pop tarts are the perfect breakfast or dessert! The pumpkin butter filling is delicious and then topped with a maple glaze and some fun sprinkles.
- 8-10 tablespoons of pumpkin butter
- 2 round pre-made pie crusts
- 1/2 cup of powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of milk
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut 4 rectangles from each pie crust. Don't worry about the extra edges. You can just throw those away.
- PLace 4 of the rectangles on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Place about 2-3 tablespoons of pumpkin butter in the middle of each rectangle. Leave about 1/2" around the edges.
- Top with another rectangle of pie crust and then use a fork to crimp the edges and seal.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Remove the pop-tarts from the oven and let them cool.
- While they cool, mix together the powdered sugar, maple syrup and milk and whisk until well combined.
- Pour glaze over the pop-tarts and then top with fun fall harvest sprinkles.
- Let pop-tarts set for about 5 minutes to let the glaze set up. Enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 311Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 184mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 2gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g