Make this Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken this week. It is such an amazing recipe and super simple to make. The marinade is made with fresh cilantro, olive oil, lime zest, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
A few months ago I finally invested in a Blackstone Griddle.
I have heard nothing but amazing reviews on them, so after checking them out, we headed out to the store and bought one for our family as well!
Since getting this, I have made SO many amazing meals on it. We have had a Hibachi Night complete with the best-fried rice I have ever made and my Teriyaki Chicken recipe.
Of course, nothing beats my Blackstone Philly Cheesesteak Sandwiches. But my new favorite recipe is this one for Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken.
How to Make Blackstone Griddle Cilantro Lime Chicken
This recipe is simple, it’s quick, and it yields the most flavorful, zesty chicken anyone can ask for. You can use breasts, tenderloins, or thighs for this chicken recipe.
Once they marinate, simply throw them on the Blackstone and serve with rice or use for tacos, bowls, or salads.
The great thing about doing this on the Blackstone Griddle is that you can load it up with everything all at once, which means you cut down on the time it takes to prepare and cook it.
While the chicken was cooking, I decided to throw some potatoes on the grill and smash them (that recipe is coming soon).
I have found it a lot easier to eat healthier since getting my Blackstone also. Making a full meal here is just so easy.
Check out these other Blackstone Griddle Recipes
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts or tenderloins
- In a medium bowl, combine cilantro, olive oil, lime juice, lime zest, chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine chicken and cilantro mixture; marinate for at least an hour to overnight, turning the bag occasionally. Remove the chicken from the marinade
- Turn the Blackstone on high. Once it is heated, drizzle a little oil and butter onto the griddle.
- Place the chicken on the Blackstone and let it cook about 4-5 minutes per side or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees internally.
- Serve immediately with your favorite sides.
If you do not have a Blackstone, you can make this in a cast iron skillet.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 362Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 141mgSodium: 357mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 0gProtein: 51g