Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries happens to be one of my favorite fresh strawberries recipe. These are stuffed with a cream cheese filling and sprinkled with graham crackers. Perfect for a crowd, or a night of snacking for yourself.
I love making dainty desserts that take no time at all but taste so fresh and so amazing. That is what I found when I started making these delicious cheesecake stuffed strawberries.
I picked up these gorgeous strawberries from one of our local farms, Harris Farms. They have some of the best produce and their strawberries are so juicy and sweet, making them perfect for all my strawberry desserts!
Cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts anyway, but takes hours to make. So, being able to cut that time down and create these yummy filled strawberries is perfect for me.
If you are in for cheesecake treats, be sure to check out my Old Fashioned Cherry Cheesecake dessert. This one is a no-bake dessert as well that is creamy on the inside with a cherry pie topping.
How to Make Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
The first thing we need to do is hull out the strawberries. Using a pairing knife or a strawberry huller, you need to pull the green top out and just a little of the center.
Also, cut off a small portion of the bottom of the strawberry so that they will sit upright and not fall over. Some people don't do this, and that is okay. I like mine to sit up so the filling doesn't fall out.
The cheesecake filling is very simple. The ingredients are cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Once you get it mixed up, put it in a piping bag fitted with a star tip.
Fill the strawberries with the cheesecake mixture. Once the strawberries are filled, sprinkle the tops with graham cracker crumbs.
Here are some other strawberry recipes you might enjoy!
- Strawberry Lemon Macarons
- Strawberry Cake Balls
- The Best Strawberry Buttercream Frosting
- Easy Strawberry Pretzel salad
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Easy Strawberry Shortcake
- Strawberry Freezer Jam
- Strawberry Buttercream Cake
Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Perfect snack for yourself or for a crowd. Creamy cheesecake center and ripe, juicy, sweet strawberries.
- 1 lb large strawberries
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of powdered sugar (sweetened to your liking)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Using a paring knife, hull out the strawberries and then slice a small end off the strawberry.
- Set them aside while you make the cream cheese center.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla.
- Put the cream cheese mixture in a piping bag fitted with a star tip or in a ziplock bag with the tip snipped off.
- Pipe the cream cheese into the center of the strawberries and then sprinkle on graham cracker crumbs.
- Let the strawberries sit in the fridge for about 30 minutes to allow the cream cheese to firm up before eating.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 43Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 0g
Monday 13th of February 2023
These were quick and easy to make. Made them for my Valentine to give on Valentine’s Day! So yummy and much better than $60 hand dipped strawberries from the candy store! Thanks for sharing! It’s a keeper..
Took me about 20 mins to make! :)
Tuesday 14th of February 2023
Right? That's why I love making dishes like this. I have saved myself SO much time and money! Enjoy!
Wednesday 3rd of August 2022
There is no possible way to make these in 10 minutes. It took me almost 90 minutes and while they are definitely worth it, 10 minutes…. Please
Friday 19th of August 2022
If it took you an hour and a half to make these, then we need to talk because nothing is baked. You hull the strawberries and mix the mix. No cooking required.