This homemade coffee steak rub will upgrade your boring steak dinner to a 5 star restaurant recipe!
I am all about the dry rubs these days. My husband makes a MEAN steak — I mean it is restaurant-worthy.
Recently, I got my hand in the kitchen and made these amazing coffee-crusted steaks using this delicious homemade rub.
How to Make Homemade Coffee Steak Rub
This recipe is so easy to make and will make every single steak you make from here on out that much more mouthwatering.
It will be so delicious, you won't even need steak sauce — seriously. The blend of coffee mixed with the salt and sugared spices make the perfect combination for your meal.
You can leave it in your spice cabinet for about 6 months, but if you are like me, you will use it so much that it won't even last 6 months. These cute little jars I found on Amazon are the perfect jars for spices.
Looking for other homemade spice recipes? Check this list out
- Homemade Everything Bagel Seasoning Mix
- How to Make Your Own Brown Sugar
- Emeril Essence Seasoning Mix
- Pot Roast Seasoning Blend
- Homemade Vanilla Extract
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Greek Seasoning Blend
- BBQ Dry Rub Seasoning
- Homemade Taco Seasoning
If you know anything about me at all, you know how much I love coffee and incorporate it into my everyday being. In fact, I have a ton of recipes on my site right now full of delicious coffee flavor
Coffee Recipes To Suit Your Fancy
- Coconut Mocha Iced Coffee
- Cinnamon Roll Whipped Coffee
- Cinnamon Coffee Scones
- Blueberry Flavored No-Churn Coffee Ice Cream
- Coffee Crusted Steaks
- Cold Brew Coffee Concentrate
- Homemade Coffee Steak Rub
- Mint Mocha Iced Coffee
- Spiced Mocha
- Homemade Caramel Macchiato (made with the Ninja Coffee Bar)
- Crockpot Pumpkin Spiced Coffee
- Pumpkin Flavored Coffee Syrup
Also, be sure to visit the Best Coffee Recipes page on my blog for more inspiration. I even have a list of some of my favorite coffee accessories.
- ¼ cup ground coffee -- regular or decaf
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- Mix all together and place in an airtight container. Use on steaks, chicken, pork, or veggies.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 26Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 1273mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 0g